Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Work in Celtic Careers
Celtic Careers is on the look out for some exceptionally talented Recruitment Consultants to come and join our team here in Citywest. Because of this, we gathered all of our staff together to discuss what they like about working in Celtic Careers and they came up with the 10 top reasons why you should come join our team.
1. We believe that you work to live and not live to work. Celtic Careers thinks it’s employees should have the best of both worlds. Career and life.
2. Celtic Careers offer a competitive salary as well as a transparent commission structure with incentives for consistency.
3. There is free car parking at our newly furbished modern office – which is in a great location off junction 3 off the N7. We are also right beside Luas and bus routes.
4. Celtic Careers understands you have other things happening in life. Flexible working hours with a standard working week of 37.5 hours per week.
5. Excellent workplace culture and group dynamic which includes a social club, dress down Friday, early finish on a Friday and before Bank Holidays.
6. Well-being incentives including fresh fruit and healthy snacks. Though sometimes there is some chocolate (lots of chocolate).
7. We believe in being involved and invest in Social Corporate Responsibility. This year we have participated in so much, including Goals Duvet Day, Barretstown Fun Walk, the Peter McVerry Trust campaign and more!
8. Celtic Careers invests in their staff, both by providing development guidance, training and also educational assistance!
9. Tax Saver travel incentive – to cut the cost of your commute
10. Because our staff love their job.
“Celtic Careers gives me the autonomy and freedom to work and manage my own clients whilst always feeling backed up by a fully supportive team”
Maria, 3 years working with Celtic Careers
“I’m really happy here – Celtic Careers knows its people is key to business success. It’s important for me to work for a business that has integrity”
Claire, 2 years working with Celtic Careers
Since 1999, Celtic Careers has built a business which utilises a unique combination of personal service and specialised practices to provide staff to our clients and opportunities to our candidates. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver high quality results and keep up to date with the latest trends in recruitment. From using market leading Internal Application Tracking System, to following the latest workplace policies with a ‘Love Your Job’ mentality, It’s this dedication and determination that makes Celtic Careers stand out from the crowd