shift 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm rotating each week
Are you cross trained in both mechanical and electrical engineering with relevant qualification, and have this experience in the manufacturing industry?
Our Client, a leading international manufacturing Company in Southwest Dublin currently has this new position available. You will be part of the maintenance team where you will undertake scheduled and breakdown maintenance of equipment.This position may suit a person with fitting /maintenance experience. In this busy role your work will involve checking, repairing and servicing machinery, systems and infrastructure.
Experience or knowledge of Bobst, Jagenberg, Heidelberg, Roland and Mitsubishi machinery would be an advantage
• planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
• responding to breakdowns
• diagnosing faults
• repairing equipment
• supervising engineering and technical staff
• obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
• managing budgets
• maintaining statistical and financial records
• ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
• creating maintenance procedures
• managing stocks of supplies and equipment
Shift and ‘on-call’ work may be required, particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation.