Customer Services Team Leader
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to work in the FMCG sector for a Company in business over 14 years. This is a busy food distribution Company who has a reputation for innovative products and services
Our Client is looking for someone who ideally has knowledge of bakery products but this is not essential. You will need to have previous experience of supervising a team,
You will be over a team of 5 employees.
This role is split 50:50 – 50% Customer Services/Sales Admin tasks
50% Team Leader responsibilities
The team leader should possess excellent communication, sales and time management skills and set an example to all customer service agents.
The customer service team leader should ensure that good customer service and satisfaction remains the key objective of the team.
The team leader will also display a high level of efficiency whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
• At least one to two years previous experience managing a team in an office environment. ( team take at least 300 calls a day
• Ability to deliver results
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Excellent time keeping
• Be a team player willing to be proactive is supporting the team and Customer Services Manager
• Good It skills and proficient in Microsoft office and Excel
• Be a logical and organized thinker
• Have a high attention to detail
• Committed to maximise sales in conjunction with sales rep and team
• Look at ways to improve operations and Customer services team in conjunction with the Customer Services Manager
Team Leader Responsibilities
• The customer Team leader will work closely with the customer service manager to monitor, engage with and motivate the customer service team.
• Plan, develop, review and implement outgoing call lists
• Identify development needs of team members and maintain high level of morale and positivity within the team.
• Provide periodical reports to Customer service manager
• Work with Customer service manager to develop and ensure KPIs are met
• Ensure that existing and new work policies are implemented and maintained
• Assist customer service manager to develop rosters and holiday cover and performance monitoring
• Handle customer complaints
• Resolution of Customer issues to satisfactory conclusion
Customer Services Responsibilities
• Outgoing and incoming calls for order taking and proactive selling
• Informing customers of promotional offers
• Ensuring outgoing calls coincide with the delivery schedule
• Ensure company regulations are adhered to
• Work in conjunction with accounts team to help reduce company debtors
• Up selling/Cross selling to ensure maximisation of each sale
• Provide professional and focused outbound and incoming call service for existing customers, always striving to maximise sales for the company. To successfully manage the expectations and gain the confidence of the customers.
• Advise customers of shortages and delivery days
• Offer product substitutes where possible (training in this area will be provided)
• Resolve delivery issues
• Update issues report on CRM and follow up daily with relevant staff
• Escalate any outstanding issues and customer complaints to CS manager and rep
Support to Sales Representatives
• Ensure Reps are informed of all customer issues
• Organise samples, brochures and other company documentation on their behalf
• Engage and follow up to ensure reps and customer service teams are working together to reach goal
• Ensure updated maintenance of customer service database with new and relevant customer information
• Posting of various marketing and commercial notification details to customers
• Binding of brochures and price lists as required
• Compile ad hoc reports and order sheets as requested for reps