Do you have experience working in a dental practice?
Do you have good product knowledge in the dental industry?
Do you have good admin skills?
Our Client, a leading distribution Company is looking for a Customer Care Coordinator for the dental division of their business
• Dealing with customers on a daily basis by phone and e-mail
• Processing orders from customers providing quotations for customers
• Stock management
• Liaising with suppliers
• Making sales calls
• Working with Sales Reps on a daily basis
• Maintain CRM systems
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns
• Ability to learn new systems, controls and procedures
• Highly organised and motivated individual
• Good interpersonal skills
• Pro-active individual capable of self- management
• Own transport is advisable as office is not accessible by public transport
• 2 years previous experience in an administration dental position desirable
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft programmes
• Knowledge of SAP operating systems, an advantage but not essential
Hour of work 9am to 5pm
By applying for this position, you are providing Celtic Careers consent to process your personal data. In order to service you as a candidate this is required. Celtic Careers may contact you from time to time regarding further opportunities. Celtic Careers will not share your data with third parties without your prior consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org For further information please see our Privacy Statement