Call Centre Team Leader
Hours of work either 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
We currently have an opportunity for a Call Centre Team Leader. Client required you to have previous experience working in a call centre or insurance industry environment. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality and service are provided to the customer via regular audit and quality checks within the customer contact centre environment.
• One to two years Team Leader experience
• Experience with ISO an advantage.
• Product or industry-specific experience
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
• knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
• attention to detail
• communication skills – verbal and written
• Audit and inspect quality of staff work to ensure highest levels of quality are maintained.
• interpret and implement quality assurance standards
• evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
• Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems and develop new systems for quality checks.
• document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
• investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
• identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
• collect and compile statistical quality data
• analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
• develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
• prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
• coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
• evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
• responsible for document management systems
• assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
• assist management with project based roles
• Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience