Our client, based in North Dublin, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This is position will report directly to the Finance Manager.
The key functions of this role include:
– Debtors : assisting in preparation of monthly sales invoices, credit control, issuing invoices and statements to clients, posting sales receipts to Sage 50 accounts.
– Creditors : processing supplier invoices and creditor payments to Sage 50, preparation of payment requests, timesheet and invoice reconciliations, working with purchase orders and invoices
– Bank reconciliations
– Preparation of account reconciliations to General Ledger
– Maintenance of fixed asset register
– preparation of flexi – leave reports
If you have strong working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and Coretime, excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and have 2 years + experience in Accounting/Finance you could be the ideal candidate for this position. Experience in professional services is a plus but not a necessity.
This company is located close to DART and bus routes so is easily accessible via public transport.
For further information on this opportunity apply today and contact Naseem on 01 524 1670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for this position, you are providing Celtic Careers consent to process your personal data. In order to service you as a candidate this is required. Celtic Careers may contact you from time to time regarding further opportunities. Celtic Careers will not share your data with third parties without your prior consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com For further information please see our Privacy Statement